Monday, February 13, 2012

Crazy Sexy Diet: Day 8 Cleanse

To Dos:
The big To-Do of the day is to get a lock for my bike. Without it, I can get to my destinations (mani/pedi, massage, yoga, etc.) but then I'm stuck for bike security. There's a Wal-mart 3+ miles away. I rode there and asked an employee in the garden center if he could keep an eye on it for me when I went in. They were happy to help and now I have a way to lock my wheels (and a couple pork chops for Tyler's dinner to boot).

Cause Me "Pain"
1. File claim with OZ
2. Review application for student grant for Tyler
3. Find research report on one of my many thumb drives
4. Write Linked-In recco for Diana and Melissa
5. Research lenders, options to refinance
6. Read news magazine - one hour
7. Clean spam off computer - one hour
8. Clean off iPad video; make room for new downloads

9. Get a bike chain and lock

Inspire Me
1. Make mani/pedi appt
2. Make massage appt
3. Offer to help Nancy with quick, healthy meal plan for family
4. Bedazzle the case for my phone (OK, low priority, but fun!)
5. Order wheat grass kit - can I get mail here?
6. Donate to Kevin's film project (inspired w/some pain; wish I had income)

Stats

129.8

Chest: 33 (up 1" thanks progesterone)
Waist: 27 (down 1.5")
Butt: 37 (down 1.5")
Rt Bicep: 10.25 (up .25")
Rt Forearm: 8 (same)
Rt (mid) Thigh: 18.5 (this is a hard one to measure since "mid" is an eyeballed spec
Rt Fat Thigh - 22 at widest part last week; 21 today (down 1")
Rt calf: 13.75 (same)


Sweet fancy Moses. A breakthrough in my weight! That juice fast wasn't so bad after all now was it? I'm honestly surprised that 1 lb of weight loss can take an 1.5 inches off the fat parts. How exciting!

Upon Rising

+ Warm water with lemon a pinch of cayenne
+ 20 min guided meditation


Exercise

+ 15 mins weights (while waiting for treadmill to be free)

+ 6 mile run
+ 6 mile bike (to and from Wal-mart for that lock)


Surprised myself with my run. My left hip, calf, knee still recovering and I have a hard time walking sometimes. I started w/ a brisk walk (that hurt!) 3.3 on treadmill. About half mile in, I pumped it up to 4.5 (that hurt!). I felt warmed up by mile 2 so I tried 5.0 with a slight incline (2) to see if I could do it. Didn't feel much pain. Maybe I don't have to shy away from my running workouts after all.

Breakfast



+ Few sips of leftover Green Invention


Snack (post-workout)


+ Brendan Braizer's Lemon-Line Recovery Drink




Drink w/in 45 mins after workout. I add 1/2 tsp (2.5 grams) maca for extra adrenal nourishment and substitute 1 c coconut water for 1 c water for electrolyte boost. 


Note: You need very powerful blender (e.g., Vitamix, Blentec) or else it can turn out gross with floating bits of date. I know. I tried. I told Brendan this at the Miami Marathon Expo two weeks ago. He agreed a good blender helps.


Lunch

+ Remaining cauli/amaranth mash

+ Side of wild rice and beans

Supplements

+ Resveratrol pills 
(running out), B12

Dinner


+ Few spoons of guacamole and hummus as I was making it for tomorrow
+ Spinach salad w/ roasted red pepper and hemp and sesame seeds
+ Rest of green juice in fridge


I just wasn't that hungry. 


Snack


+ Tofu raspberry mousse 


God Pod Maintenance

+ Dry Brushing
+ 8 hours sleep last night

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Survival (daily chores)

+ 1 To-Dos, Ta Done or Removed
+ Kitchen duty and dishes


Creative (feeds my spirit)


Movie night (shark week DVD) with Tyler


Reflection



I'm so excited that my weight is coming off without me focusing on it or trying. I wonder where it will naturally balance itself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment