Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crazy Sexy Diet: Day 16 Cleanse

To Dos:


It's late and I didn't look at this again. I've got to deal with this list. Mostly because it's not even the real list. It's full of all the little annoying things that keep me away from the big annoying list. 



"Losers wait for motivation. Winners get shit done." Marie Forleo


Here's a word of advice from Marie about motivation: How to Get Motivated



Happy productive people do not wait for motivation, they just get on with it. I'm going to take her advice and "Bring the Party" to it. Tomorrow, perhaps. :)


1. File claim with OZ
2. Create job I love 
3. Write Linked-In recco for Diana and Melissa
4. Research lenders, options to refinance
5. Read news magazine
6. Clean spam off computer - one hour
7. Clean off iPad video; make room for new downloads
8. Send in claim for Tyler's doctor visit (Oxford)
9. Offer to help Nancy with quick, healthy meal plan for family (Intervention wk)
10. Order wheat grass kit for NYC
Stats

One pound down from last week, half inch down all around.

Weight: 128.8

Chest: 31 (down 2" - last week was up 1")
Waist: 26.5 (down 1.5")
Butt: 36.5 (down.5")
Rt Bicep: 10.25 (about the same. I can get to 10.5 if I flex)
Rt Forearm: 8 (same)
Rt Fat Thigh - 21 at widest part last week; 20.5 today (down .5")
Rt calf: 13.5 (down .5")

Exercise
+ Power Yoga (1 hour)

Breakfast
Nothing. I wasn't hungry. And wanted to check out the filming downstairs. The corner in front of my place was blocked off on my way home from yoga today to film the HBO series finale, "East Bound and Down". Here I am crashing the set. One of the directors asked us to cross the street to be out of camera shot, but they evidently got us via another camera angle. We offered to sign waivers, but they decided to reshoot anyway. Oops! Sorry guys! We had fun being nosey neighbors, anyway.




Apparently it's Black Bike Week. Hysterical! 






Lunch



+ And that's a Wrap


Comprised of gluten-free millet flax tortilla, sauteed mushrooms, onions and green pepper, avocado, tomato, mustard and sprouts.


Supplements

B12

Dinner



+ Quinoa pasta w/ no-cheese sauce and broccoli 

God Pod Maintenance


+ Dry Brushing
+ 10.5 hours sleep last night (10:16p - 8:45, OMG!)

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Survival (daily chores)

+ 0 To-Dos, Ta Done or Removed

Creative (feeds my spirit)

+ Crashing the HBO film set. 


Rumor has it that Will Ferrel and Matthew McConaughey were inside the pub (Molly Darcy's) where the cameras were set up. So close! Oh well. Wasn't meant to be this time. Maybe I'll see them tomorrow at yoga. 

Reflection

Cleanse feels more like lifestyle now than actual cleanse. I'm not craving alcohol, bread (gluten) or chocolate (which typical goes with alcohol). Now that I found some alternatives (seltzer, juices, millet wraps, etc.) I plan to indulge in the bad boys much less often. Funny thing, even just reading my blog over the past two months, as soon as I went vegan I went nuts in the kitchen. Always cooking or fixing something. This cleanse has taught me that simple, quick meals are just as awesome and I don't have to eat that much to feel satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment