Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crazy Sexy Diet: Day 14 Cleanse


To Dos:

1. File claim with OZ
2. Create job I love 
3. Write Linked-In recco for Diana and Melissa
4. Research lenders, options to refinance
5. Read news magazine
6. Clean spam off computer - one hour
7. Clean off iPad video; make room for new downloads
8. Send in claim for Tyler's doctor visit (Oxford)
9. Offer to help Nancy with quick, healthy meal plan for family (Intervention wk)
10. Bedazzle the case for my phone (bought glue gun and bling. It's a start!)
11. Order wheat grass kit - can I get mail here?
Stats

130.6


Yup. Whore moans. 

Upon Rising

+ Warm water w/pinch of cayenne and lemon


Didn't do meditation. I've been distracted and off my routine with David here. In a good way. I'll put the practice back in tomorrow.


Exercise

Today is a marathon Rest day. Not sure I'm actually training for a marathon anymore, but I felt that I could use the break. Yoga studio was closed today too, so no guilt.

Breakfast

+ Green Juice, Not War

Lunch

+ Sweet Green Juice (mango, orange, banana and frozen spinach). Very nice!

Supplements

B12

Dinner

+ Miso soup. 

I really wanted something warm (it's cold and rainy outside). Herbal tea didn't cut it and I had no desire for another cold juice. Miso is basically just water and seaweed (no tofu), so I didn't feel like I was deviating too terribly from my juice fast.
God Pod Maintenance

+ 9 hours sleep last night

Again, routine a little off. Forgot to dry brush, but did buy solution to start using Neti pot. 
ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Survival (daily chores)

+ 1/2 To-Dos, Ta Done or Removed


Creative (feeds my spirit)
Made potato leek and asparagus soup with homemade broth. Look forward to easing back into food with warm delicious greens. 
Reflection

Felt tired and moody today - 100 percent hormonal. Tomorrow will be better. Perhaps I'll start my day off with a Sweet Green Smoothie, the recipe I found on VegTV w/Marie Oser:


1 c water
1/2 c non-dairy milk
1 banana
1 pear
2 cups frozen spinach
3 dates
Flaxseed (looks like 1/4 c or so)


But right now, time for bed. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment