Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crazy Sexy Diet: Day 6 Cleanse


To Dos:


Ugh. It's Saturday. Give me a break with this list, already.


Cause Me "Pain"
1. File claim with OZ
2. Review application for student grant for Tyler
3. Find research report on one of my many thumb drives
4. Write Linked-In recco for Diana and Melissa
5. Research lenders, options to refinance
6. Read news magazine - one hour
7. Clean spam off computer - one hour
8. Clean off iPad video; make room for new downloads

Inspire Me
1. Make mani/pedi appt
2. Make massage appt
3. Offer to help Nancy with quick, healthy meal plan for family
4. Bedazzle the case for my phone (OK, low priority, but fun!)
5. Order wheat grass kit - can I get mail here?
6. Donate to Kevin's film project (inspired w/some pain; wish I had income)


Stats


131.8


Upon Rising


+ Warm water with lemon a pinch of cayenne
+ iChing (asked question/meditation about husband's company; good news I think)


Exercise


+1 hr walk
+1 hr Power Vinyasa


I am supposed to run 9 miles today, but my yoga instructor (and new friend!) had a bike to loan me and I thought it'd be more thoughtful to go to her class and ride it home than to have her bring it to me. She drove me back anyway. So nice. And now I have a bike for the next couple months!  


Will have to do that 9 miler tomorrow, hip flexor willing.


Breakfast


+ Sweet Green Smoothie


Lunch


+ Aztec corn and bean soup
+ Black bean burger


Supplements


+ VitC w/5% calcium, Resveratrol pills, B12


Snack


+ Sweet Green Smoothie
+ Cherry tomatoes
+ Small handful of walnuts


Dinner


I wanted and thought I was going to have gluten and dairy free pizza tonight, but upon closer look at the ingredients, I see it has eggs. MOTHER $#Q@#$! 


Had coconut curry beans and rice instead. It's tasty and probably healthier but not the dinner I'd necessarily choose for Saturday night with a movie. 


I was thinking it could be a nice side tomorrow as leftovers, but what's this I see? Tomorrow is a fast day! I hadn't realized. Good thing I guess b/c it'll force me to deal with what's in my produce bin.




God Pod Maintenance


+ Dry Brushing
+ 7 hours sleep last night




ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Survival (daily chores)


+ 0 To-Dos, Ta Done or Removed
+ Kitchen duty and dishes


Creative (feeds my spirit)


+ I Am Love (movie night!)

Reflection


I woke up stressed. I thought David and I were in the clear financially with his agency, but things are in question right now, things being dollars. We need to send Tyler to school in a few months for assisted-living and specialized training for young adults with Asperger's Syndrome and that costs $90K per year. We need money fast. I will probably need to get back in the game and shake my own money maker as soon as Tyler transitions to his next home. iChing and Yoga both helped me chill and just Be. Worrying won't help. I'll hit my To Dos newly and harder with this new focus on Monday. For now, I'm just going to enjoy the weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment