Monday, February 20, 2012

Crazy Sexy Diet: Day 15 Cleanse


To Dos:


These don't feel all that urgent, which is why they're still here. I need to make myself do them because I'm getting bored looking at this list. Besides, the weather is getting better and I'll be beach-bound with book very soon.

1. File claim with OZ
2. Create job I love 
3. Write Linked-In recco for Diana and Melissa
4. Research lenders, options to refinance
5. Read news magazine
6. Clean spam off computer - one hour
7. Clean off iPad video; make room for new downloads
8. Send in claim for Tyler's doctor visit (Oxford)
9. Offer to help Nancy with quick, healthy meal plan for family (Intervention wk)
10. Bedazzle the case for my phone
11. Order wheat grass kit for NYC


My iPhone cover already said Herbivore, but the fabric was starting to get dirty so I figured some blingy rhinestones would protect as well as elevate to high fashion. 


Stats

129.4


Upon Rising


Quick shower and off to yoga. Did meditation when I got back. Forgot to dry brush. 


+ 20 min guided meditation 

Exercise



Today is a 7 mile run. Well, was. It's official. I'm no longer training for the Pocono Mtns marathon in May. 


+ Power Yoga (1 hour)

Breakfast

+ Apple Sprout Smoothie 



Now why haven't I made this before? It's quite tasty! 


Lunch



+ Wrap


Comprised of gluten-free millet flax wrap, sauteed mushrooms, onions and green pepper, avocado, tomato, basil, hummus, guacamole and sprouts.


I don't even like wraps, but this was great! I think the warm bits on hummus spread made it perfect...without cheese!


Supplements

B12

Dinner



+ Asparagus soup
+ Red lentils with homemade injera bread

God Pod Maintenance


+ Massage 
+ 9.5 hours sleep last night

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Survival (daily chores)

+ 1 To-Dos, Ta Done or Removed


Creative (feeds my spirit)


+ Bedazzling was pretty girly and fun. 
+ Completed the NYT Crossword in 35 minutes -- President's Day theme. 


Reflection


My body feels like a ton of bricks. I slept great but woke up heavy and tired. I didn't want to go to yoga, but of course, happy I did. I'm even more tired (but totally blissed out) after an hour-long deep tissue massage. I forfeited my legs so she could concentrate on my shoulders and neck. I asked her to use elbows and a lot of muscle. 


"Please tell me if this is too much pressure." 
"You can't do too much pressure on me."
"This will hurt now but your neck will feel better tomorrow."
"That doesn't hurt."
"You are a tough girl."
" :) "


It's nice having David in town. He's doing his own version of a cleanse (which mainly consists of Lean Cuisines) but neither of us are drinking so it's fun to recreate our dynamic. I really enjoy his company. Nice to have him back (if only for a week).

No comments:

Post a Comment