Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crazy Sexy Diet: Day 7 Cleanse

To Dos:

Cause Me "Pain"
1. File claim with OZ
2. Review application for student grant for Tyler
3. Find research report on one of my many thumb drives
4. Write Linked-In recco for Diana and Melissa
5. Research lenders, options to refinance
6. Read news magazine - one hour
7. Clean spam off computer - one hour
8. Clean off iPad video; make room for new downloads

9. Get a bike chain and lock
Inspire Me
1. Make mani/pedi appt
2. Make massage appt
3. Offer to help Nancy with quick, healthy meal plan for family
4. Bedazzle the case for my phone (OK, low priority, but fun!)
5. Order wheat grass kit - can I get mail here?
6. Donate to Kevin's film project (inspired w/some pain; wish I had income)

Stats

131.4

Upon Rising

+ Warm water with lemon a pinch of cayenne
+ 20 min guided meditation



I have a new technique of pouring acid on negative thoughts when they appear in my meditation. I find I approach destroying the garbage somewhat cautiously. "Should I totally dissolve it? Will I need this thought later?" Then I catch myself and pour. Rust in pieces, old mind.


Exercise

My hip flexor is still not cooperating. I thought I'd do the elliptical, but online says that's not a good substitue for running/training. Instead, I did "aqua jogging" using two empty water bottles to hold me up as I jogged in place (no touching) in the pool for 45 mins or so.



The reality of the situation is that I may have to train for a later marathon if I can't get myself back on the road within the next couple of weeks.

Breakfast

+ Blueberry Green Drink

Ingredients:
1 head romaine lettuce
3/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 apple, roughly chopped
1/4 lemon or lime
2 cups water

Lunch (and Snack)

+ Sweet Green Smoothie

Supplements

+ VitC w/5% calcium, Resveratrol pills, B12

Dinner

+ Green Invention: spinach, cucumber, 2 kiwis, 1 apple, 5 celery stalks, couple mint leave, little water, half a lemon, handful of kale. 



God Pod Maintenance

+ Dry Brushing
+ 8.5 hours sleep last night

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Survival (daily chores)

+ 1 To-Dos, Ta Done or Removed
+ Kitchen duty and dishes


Creative (feeds my spirit)

+ Enlighten Up (yoga documentary)


Reflection for the week


My juice fast is going well. There's less cooking, for sure, although it's sort of a drag that I have to make fish and chips for Tyler. Note to self: Keep fries out of mouth! 


It's hard to feed him fish and chips and mac and cheese every day when I'm taking such good care of my cells. Granted, I try to get him to taste my creations but he won't trust something new unless it's preceded with a "Mc." His diet is dreadful but he's 24 and I can't make him do anything. Still, I fear a call from Adult Protective Services.


I'm glad I signed up for one month unlimited yoga; I wasn't sure what to do with myself on my cross-train days. Now I know. Plus, I met a friend and can feel part of a community. That's going to be key.


I'm feeling a little hungry now. My juice doesn't seem to be working any more and my stomach just gurgled. While I didn't start this cleanse with a weight goal in mind, it would be nice to shed a little tomorrow and have evidence of a fast well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment