Monday, March 19, 2012

What's Your Secret Agent Name?

That's today's burning question from Danielle LaPorte.

David filmed me on Friday night doing my Bond-girl dance in front of the red glow of Netflix reflecting off the window. He says my name should be Silky Galore, which auto-corrected just now on his text message to Silly Galore. They both work.


Money Penny could be good cuz Lord knows we need it right now to put Tyler through school; maybe find a cure to Asperger's Syndrome while we're at it. But that's a fix to a problem and not a good way to approach the assignment.

I want my Agent name to convey:
- power
- ease
- courage
- a little danger, baby
- possibility
- positivity
- humor
- glam and fashion

OK, Julia Silka. Let's not over-think this. It's all right there.
and yet, still soy light and funny.


Agent Silk it is.

Cue Bond music.

No comments:

Post a Comment